Welcome to https://www.topflowerdelivery.com (the “Website”) operated by Rational Instinct Ltd. (“RI”, “we” or “us”).
By using the Website, you agree:
- not to use any “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, script, algorithm, or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy, or monitor any portion of the Website (or its data), or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of any part of the Website, nor obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents, services or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website; not to act in a manner which is and/or might be perceived as damaging to RI’s reputation and goodwill or which may bring RI into disrepute or harm
- not to impersonate any person or entity or provide false information on the Website, whether directly or indirectly, or otherwise perform any manipulation in order to disguise your identity or the origin of any message or transmittal you send to RI and/or any other users
- not to reverse look-up, trace, or seek to trace another user of the Website, or otherwise interfere with or violate any other user’s right to privacy or other rights, or harvest or collect personally identifiable information about visitors or users of the Website without their express and informed consent
- not to upload to the Website or otherwise use it to design, develop, distribute and/or otherwise transmit or execute, any virus, worm, Trojan Horse, time bomb, web bug, spyware, malware, or any other computer code, file, or program that may or is intended to damage or hijack the operation of any hardware, software, or telecommunications equipment, or any other actually or potentially harmful, disruptive, or invasive code or component
- not to remove or alter any copyright notices, watermarks, restrictions and signs indicating proprietary rights of RI or any of our licensors, including copyright mark [©], creative commons [(cc)] indicators, or trademark signs [® or ™] contained in or accompanying any content published on the Website
Third Party Services
The Website may give you access to third party websites and/or may enable you to engage and procure certain third party services or products (collectively, “Third Party Services”). You acknowledge and agree that regardless of the manner in which such Third Party Services may be offered to you, RI merely acts as an intermediary between you and such Third Party Services, and does not in any way endorse any such Third Party Services, nor shall it be in any way responsible or liable with respect thereto. RI will not be a party to, or in any way be responsible for monitoring, any interaction or transaction between you and any Third Party Services. Any and all use of such Third Party Services shall be done solely at your own risk and responsibility, and may be subject to such legal terms that govern such Third Party Services, which you are encouraged to review before engaging with them.
Disclaimer of Warranty
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
- THE USE OF THE WEBSITE AND THE SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE WEBSITE AND ANY SERVICED OFFERED THEREON ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. RI AND ITS AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, CONSULTANTS, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT
- RI AND ITS AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, CONSULTANTS, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT:
- THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS;
- YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE; AND
- THE QUALITY OF ANY GOODS, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIALS PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS. ANY CONTENT, THIRD PARTY SERVICES AND/OR MATERIAL ACCESSED, DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE WEBSITE IS DONE SO AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM AND/OR OTHER DEVICE (ELECTRONIC OR OTHERWISE USED BY YOU TO ACCESS THE WEBSITE) OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH CONTENT, THIRD PARTY SERVICES AND/OR MATERIALS;
THE INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED FOR GENERAL INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY AND IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, PREVENT, AND/OR TREAT ANY ILLNESS, NOR DOES IT ENDORSE ANY PARTICULAR SERVICE AND/OR PRODUCT OR GUARANTEE ANY PARTICULAR RESULTS. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK ADVICE OF A LICENSED MEDICAL PRACTITIONER PRIOR TO USING ANY ADVERTISED SERVICES OR PRODUCTS AND YOU AGREE TO ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE USE OF ANY SERVICES AND/OR PRODUCTS ADVERTISED, REFERRED TO OR OTHERWISE ACCESSED THROUGH THE WEBSITE.
Limitation of Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, RI, ITS AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES AND/OR AGENTS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, DATA LOSS, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, OR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, WHETHER UNDER CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY, INCLUDING ANY DAMAGES RESULTING FROM: (A) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF OR IN ANY CONTENT; (B) ANY PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE; (C) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR OTHER INFORMATION STORED THEREIN; (D) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION OF THE WEBSITE; (E) THE USE OR DISPLAY OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE WEBSITE; (F) EVENTS BEYOND THE REASONABLE CONTROL OF RI, INCLUDING ANY INTERNET FAILURES, EQUIPMENT FAILURES, ELECTRICAL POWER FAILURES, STRIKES, LABOR DISPUTES, RIOTS, INSURRECTIONS, CIVIL DISTURBANCES, FIRES, FLOODS, STORMS, EARTHQUAKES, EXPLOSIONS, ACTS OF G-D, WAR, TERRORISM, GOVERNMENTAL ACTIONS, ORDERS OF COURTS, AGENCIES OR TRIBUNALS OR NON-PERFORMANCE OF THIRD PARTIES; AND/OR (G) LOSS OF USE, DATA, PROFITS, GOODWILL, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, RESULTING FROM THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE OF THE WEBSITE.
Last updated: 21/11/2019